Thursday, 28 August 2014
Friday, 22 August 2014
Thursday, 21 August 2014
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
#5 Cobbler Pose (Baddha Konasana):
This pose helps to open up your hips and increases blood circulation in the pelvis area.
- Strengthens knees, and inner thighs.
- Stimulates the functioning of prostate glands and bladder.
#4 Supported Bridge Pose (Setu Bandasana):
Especially in this pose, you raise up your pelvic area, for increasing blood supply to ovaries and uterus.
- Reduces back pain & headache
- Improves body blood circulation
- Reduces insomnia and anxiety